Monday, May 25, 2009

Casa Buittoni!


Today was our excursion to Casa Buitoni and believe me it did not dissapoint! Casa Buitoni is actually the public relations center for the Nestle brand in Italy. I have decided that when and if I get married I will get married in Casa Buitoni and you will all be invited! The hike to the casa was very long and hot but well worth it! I will include a picture I found on the internet of it, since we arent allowed to publish photos of it, but I did take pictures to show you when I get home. Anyway, we had a tour of the home which included 8 bedrooms, a large experimental kitchen, and a bevy of conference rooms. After the tour the lead cook made us a wonderful lunch of chicken, potatos, pasta with asparagus, lima beans, pizza, salad, and gelato for dessert. After the food Spencer, Bria and I sang for the tour guides and our very attractive waiter ;) The walk home was equally as long and hot and to my dismay we still had 2 hours of class before we were let out for the day. The people at the servi served us a light dinner that I wasnt crazy about so I went to Pam and bought bread, honey, and butter for dinner which really hit the spot. After finishing homework, I wrote my journal entry for the night and decided to write you all a little blog. Hope your monday went well, enjoy the view of casa buitoni.

Love you all!

Ciao,

-SB

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your writing is so much fun to read, Sara...it's like I can hear you saying it! :)