Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wrapping it all up

So today is our last Saturday in Sansepolcro, sad day... Classes wrap up tomorrow, we have our last big family dinner tomorrow night ( I have to sing again grr...) and then we head to Cinque Terre at the ass-crack of the morning on monday, spend three days there and head to Switzerland early Thursday morning. From there we spend two days in Stechelberg (spelling I give up) and then head to Paris for 2 nights before going onward to London. Phew, it tires me out just thinking about it! I dont think I will be able to blog till we get to London, but maybe I will be able to pop on in Paris just to let everyone know that I am safe and whatnot. I dont believe, I will be able to use my phone in Paris either since we dont have a sim card for it, and I dont feel like being hammered with a crazy phone bill.

I am super pumped about this next week though, if we can make it through this I am pretty sure we can make it through ANYTHING this trip has to throw at us, I am totally getting jinxed for saying that...

Italy has been an amazing experience, and it seems sort of crazy that it is slowly wrapping itself up. The troubles we had as a group have seemed to all but dissapear and I am happy that this trip is ending on a positive note. It will seem weird to leave the Italy half of the girls in Switzerland with only 3 of us continuing on to Paris and London (the other 2 are going to Amsterdam before London) I am really excited to meet the new group of girls that are coming to London and see how different the atmosphere will be with them as opposed to the Italy ladies. I am also quite excited to be going to a country where I speak the same language as everyone else (that is a very un-study abroad comment, but I cant help it. I have felt like a perpetual idiot since the day we got here)

I think this is it for tonight, I will probably have a larger wrap up blog tomorrow, but tonight I have a module and a paper to tackle... Ti amo!
Ciao
SB

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe you've already gotten this far into your trip! I think the dynamics will definitely change when the London ladies arrive and, like you said, that will be exciting. Of course, it's hard for me to say exactly how it is since I was one of the London ladies. Anyway, congrats on making it this far. Have a great time on your travels between Italy and London! :-)