Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!


Hey there,
Its the second day of our "travel break" and I have decided to remain in London again, because I really have no need to go anywhere else hehe. Although we are doing some day trips to see outside the city, because I hate to admit it but London is not the only place in England. hehe So yesterday the four of us who are staying in London decided to take a day trip and visit Oxford. We didnt plan out our trip all that well and by the time we got there (mid afternoon) most of the real "sights" had closed. But, I really didnt mind it because we just walked around and got lost in the buildings and shops that line the streets of Oxford. We saw a lot of college buildings and the Radcliffe camera (no Melissa not of any realtion to that Radcliffe ;) the Bridge of sighs, the new Business building, and the Oxford Castle. It was a really neat town, and I am hoping I have time to visit again and be there when I can actually go in and explore these places. I'll include a picture of the camera, cause I thought that was probably the neatest thing we saw there.

Afterwards, we came back to London, had dinner, I did some homework and tried to get a lot of sleep to beat this stupid cold I have.

p.s I finally got my phone figured out and if you know my us virtual number you can now call that and contact me. Sorry it took so long, piccell wireless is not the most speedy company out there.
Anywho, hope everyone enjoys there friday 12 days!
Sara

2 comments:

Miss Molly said...

Glad you're visiting the amazing sights of England.
I feel like a total shmuck for not sending your postcard yet. Silly Kendall doesn't get off work until the post office closes everyday. :( I shall try to go tomorrow though because I want you to have some snail mail lovin!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out ;) I'm a little disappointed that there is no relation though, haha.