Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas In Maine


Sara here, broadcasting from the beautiful all be it, freezing Biddeford, Maine! Remember those changes I was telling you about last entry well one of them is currently where we live! My parents sold my beloved childhood home about 4 months ago, and have been living in this quaint beach house since. So, here I am at the beach for christmas. Its not exactly our own house, but my parents are here, my grandmother is here, and my dogs are here; that's all the house I will ever need. Yesterday we were able to take the dogs on a walk by the house, and it was beautiful and COLD.


Beautiful, isnt it? Being here means I also have free range to my dad's camera so enjoy the pretty pictures! I am hoping to maybe save up some money so that I can buy a nice camera for the blog, permanently. This is us on our trip to the beach, ignore my terrible outfit, isn't the tide high? It was crazy barely any room to walk.

Here is my dad, having a little a doggie time. We have been watching "pillars of the earth" all weekend, its awesomely medieval.


Here are my beautiful puppies, Sampson and Delilah. The first one is them cuddling, keeping warm in the sunshine of the front window. Aren't they absolutely precious (when th
ey are barking their heads off) And look at Sampson he is such a ham, I love it.


Despite, the house that I know my mother isn't completely thrilled with, she has made it a little christmas heaven. My mom is the best decorator I know, and she always goes beyond herself at christmas, and this year is no different. Look at this tree, its gorgeous! My mom won it can you believe it? She won this "victorian tree" and another real wreath at a library fundraiser, lucky dog! So there you have it, my christmas will update later with a cookie recipe and christmas gifts for all!

No comments: